- Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- Servings: 24 muffins
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 3 1/4 cups Bob’s Red Mill gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 2 cups pumpkin puree, or one 15 ounce can (unseasoned)
- 1 cup vegetable oil (I use apple sauce)
- 1/2 cup rice milk or soymilk
- 4 eggs or egg beaters
Preheat oven to 350 F. Place muffin liners into muffin pans, and spray the insides of the papers with baking spray.
Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
Mix wet ingredients together in a separate bowl, then fold into dry mixture.
Blend all ingredients until combined and smooth.
Distribute batter evenly between muffin liners (approximately 1/4 cup each; they will be surprisingly full for a rising mixture).
Bake for 20-25 minutes.