Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Felt Chicken Nuggets!



I love felt food and keep an eye out for nice quality products and certain food I don't see often. I received these felt chicken nuggets in the mail from a store I found on etsy. I love everything about them! I love the cute box they sit in to make them look like they are from a restaurant, I love how detailed they are and all of the creases to make them look so real, and the hand sewing is great quality and really professional looking! Also, a fun fact is that they are made out of Eco-Fi Felt, that comes from 100% recycled water bottles, how cool is that! These are hand made by Bianca at the etsy store Happy To Be Crafty. Please go take a look at her store, she has really cute items listed. Here is a link https://www.etsy.com/shop/HappyToBeCrafty



Of course Piglet couldn't wait to play kitchen when they came in the mail so we went right to it! 
Don't they look delish!

Make sure to go check out these great items! What kid doesn't like to play kitchen?! (Again, I apologize for the poor camera quality, I hope to get mine fixed soon)

1 comment: